The job you requested, Senior Sales and Relationship Manager - Telecom Practice, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Sales and Relationship Manager - Telecom Practice
We are currently seeking aSenior Salesand Relationship Managerfor our Telecom Practice, headquartered in Norwalk, CT. Position can be home based/virtual within the US.
- Increase penetration of syndicated sales and additional productsacross target clients-™ portfolio.
- Retain and maintenance current target segment clients.
- Identify accounts for promotion into Key Accounts target segment.
- Identify problems and needs and link ideas, solutions and products or identify additional JDPA offerings to address client business needs.
- Build relationships with highest level influencer as possible to sell immediate product or opportunity and to identify path to deepening relationship via product, capabilityor service sale.
- Lead development of proposals including gathering information, developing project budgets, project design and execution strategy.
- Serve as primary contact and resource for assigned target accounts; build and maintain client relationships. Look for promotion of client into Key Account segment.
- Develop, review and analyze data/presentations to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Deliver syndicated presentations.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years relevant job experience, includingTelecommunications or Technology Market AnalystBusiness to Business Sales of Telecom products/services
- Strategic Business Development
- Familiarity with telecommunications industry trends in any or all of the following industry verticals
- Cellular/Wireless services
- Handsets and PDAs
- Tablets or other mobile computing/networking device.
- Strong sales/client service, communication and presentation skills
- Well-traveled domestically, meeting with clients and prospects, selling, supporting or delivering products or services
- Significant interpersonal and leadership skills and experience dealing with clients with the responsible for selling or delivering products/services and/or customer support
- Significant experience increasing revenues/sales to existing or new clients
- Strong track record of leadership by example, providing role model for peers and subordinates alike
- Possess excellent follow-up and initiative skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Regular full-time employees of The McGraw-Hill Companies routinely receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts with company contribution
- 401K with company matching, long-term and annual incentives, stock purchase program
- Many work/life benefits such as low-cost emergency child- and elder-care, parental leave for birth or adoption, flexible work arrangements, volunteer opportunities, employee assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more
If you have a passion for translating raw data into compelling studies that show businesses how they can improve the lives of their customers, joinJ.D. Power and Associates, a division of McGraw-Hill Financial..
JPDA is a global marketing information services company operating in key business sectors including market research, forecasting, performance improvement, Web intelligence and customer satisfaction. The company's quality and satisfaction measurements are based on responses from millions of consumers annually. Help us inform people about the choices they make, and show businesses how they can better meet consumers-™ needs.
The McGraw-Hill Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.