Technical Business Analyst (Software BA)
No Sponsorship can be granted.
Unfortunately no relocation assistance will be provided.
We are seeking Technical BusinessAnalystto join our software development team in Baltimore MD.
If you have experience gathering technical software requirements and then formatting those requirements into technical documentation such as Use Cases, User Stories, Data Flow Diagrams, would like you to consider joining our development team built on team work and group think, please read on.
This is a(n)...
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, able towork with our internal users as part of an existing team. Candidatesshould have experience withgathering technical requirements and creating technical documentation for the development of Java and C# .Net based web applications. An understanding of prevailing web technologies and object-oriented analysis and design using UML Modeling in a Windows development environment is required. A strong familiarity of QA testing and database technologies is desired.
- 4 Year Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Factors or related discipline.
- At least4 years of experience in software analysis and design or technical business analysis
- Must be team-oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience creating diagrams such as UML, Use Cases, DFDs, etc.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented software analysis and design.
- Experience modeling with Visio or other modeling tools.
- Strong understanding and deomonstrated experience withSQL.
- Must be able to handle competing priorities.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a web application product environment.
- At least 2 years of experience developing technical documentation within a software project team.