The job you requested, Fund Account supervisor, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
We are looking to fill 2 positions for two of our largest hedge fund clients. We are looking for candidates with sharp, outgoing, motivated personalities.Experience with investment accounting would also be a huge plus. These companies will only hire the best of the best. If you have a background financial services (hedge fund, fund of fund, private equity) and an Accounting or Finance degree please respond. 2 or more years big 4 working on financial services clients works too!
Senior Fund Accountant and Fund Accountant 50-70k salary
- Daily posting of purchase and sale transactions andposting of monthly closing accruals
- Preparation of monthly reports for management with the financial statements for the funds i.e. income statements, cash flows, rate of return ct.
- Maintaining and improving the process for portfolio accounting.
- Reconciliation the books for different accounts and funds
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a bachelors degree in accounting, finance or business
- Minimum2-4 years experience in financial services accounting (a blend of pulic andfund accountingexperience would be great)
- Strong Excel experience (macros, pivot tables, h and v look-ups)
- Big 4 experience and a CPA would be ideal.
- They are open on salary