Manager Financial Reporting and Controls
The Reporting and Compliance Manager will perform reconciliations and provide advanced analysis in all areas of corporate finance. Candidates with managerial accounting, financial reporting, and controllership experience are encouraged to read further.
- Oversight and financial reporting, monthly close, regulatory filings, annual and semi-annual reporting.
- Lead balance sheet reviews and teams of analyst/accountants performing reconciliations and closings.
- Bank account compliance and treasury reporting.
- Develop and track key performance metrics against the company's strategic objectives.
- Manage staff of up to 11 Total Reports.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance, Graduate Degree and/or MBA. CPA required.
- Minimum 7 years accounting and finance experience ideally with a combination of Big 4 and Fortune 500 experience.
- Excellent Professional References.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact John Meehan firstname.lastname@example.org