CPA - Senior Internal Auditor
CPA And Senior Internal Auditor
- Independently conducting internal audit reviews and Sarbanes Oxley 404 testing, as well as various special projects to improve the Corporations' operational efficiency.
- Performs risk assessments and designs audit programs to address unique risk areas in different types of audits.
- Designs and performs testing and documents test results as required by Sarbanes Oxley 404.
- Prepares audit reports summarizing audit findings. Performs special projects as assigned.
- BS Degree in Accounting; CPA is required.
- Requires prior comprehensive auditing experience, along with the technical knowledge and analytical ability necessary to review financial information.
- A general knowledge of electronic data processing concepts is preferable. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- ACL Experience helpful.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact John Meehan