Our client is a strong law firm with needs for an, litigation, Labor and Employment, Family lawor immigrationParalegal.The right candidate will need 3-5 years of experience directly inconcentrationarea oflaw. Ability to workwith a variety of people and flexibility to work occasional overtime.
Paralegal (litigation, Labor and Employment, Family lawor immigration)
- Four year college degree or equivalent paralegal experience required; paralegal certificate helpful
- speak Spanish fluently (strong plus)
- 3-5 years experience in business-related immigration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; familiarity with legal technology, computer databases preferred
- Must have strong research skills, and highly developed legal analytical abilities
- Ability to train other paralegals and work efficiently and accurately under pressure essential.
- Candidate should be able to work under strict deadlines and be the ultimate team player
- Ability to work overtime or travel, as needed, on short notice
- Pull requested documents from online resources and familiarity with legal technology and computer databases
- Train other paralegals
- Work efficiently and accurately under pressure, and present a positive, professional image with colleagues, professional staff, and vendors
- Extensive reading and input typing of information into computer
- Receive and convey detailed information through oral communication
- Experience should include preparation and filing of NIV and IV petitions