Branch/Location Code :PRK-MW-Southern Ohio, Indiana (33003)
Location :Newport KY US 41071
Division :AMPCO Parking
Job Type :Part Time Regular
Career Level :Entry Level
High School or GED
Shift/Hours :Any Shift
Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is a nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 105,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America.
Ampco System Parking is looking for Parking Attendants at Newport on the Levee.
Main Job Tasks And Responsibilities
- greet and assist customers in a polite and professional manner
- handle and resolve customer issues and complaints
- navigation assistance during peak times
- High School diploma or GED
- customer service experience
- relevant product knowledge
- verbal and written communication skills
- problem analysis
- customer service orientation
- ability to work in incliment weather
- team work
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN.
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)