Advertising Account Executive
Advertising Account ExecutiveValpak of IndianapolisValpak of Indianapolis is rapidly growing and continue to need additional quality account executives on our team! We are looking for professional goal-oriented individuals.
As A Valpak Account Executive, You Will
- Prospect for new direct mail and online advertising clients by contacting companies on a daily basis through use of door-to-door, telephone and e-mail prospecting.
- Make appointments and present Valpak to generate new business.
- Once a client base is established: manage, service and support existing clients while generating additional new business.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales revenue budgets.
- Manage accounts receivable for customer base.We are looking for:
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent prospecting techniques
- Extremely organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Math & computer (Microsoft Office)/Internet skills
- Strong negotiation & listening skills
- Professional appearance
- Reliable transportationGeneral Information:
- Extensive training locally and from national headquarters
- First year earning potential $40,000-$45,000 (base
- 401(k) and health benefits
- Protected territory, no overnight travel
- Bonuses & national incentives
Valpak Direct Marketing Systems, Inc. ("Valpak") is the #1 provider of cooperative direct mail in North America. Through its network of nearly 200 independently owned Valpak franchises, its familiar blue Valpak Envelope is delivered to over 40,000,000 households every month. Valpak is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cox Target Media, Inc., which, in turn, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., one of the largest media companies in the United States.