Come join our team of elite caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers you're not just another employee you're part of our family!
Homewatch CareGivers is currently looking for energetic, compassionate and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Nurse Aides (NA), and Personal Care Assistant (PCA) to assist our Clients with the activities of daily living and build meaningful relationships with our clients and their families.
Homewatch Caregivers ensure our Clients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information to our RN's on staff.
- Attend to individual care needs and get to know their preferences and personalities
- Provide nutritional support as needed
- duties may include meal preparation, engaging client in activities
- Light housekeeping, and transportation; shopping and/or errands nearby
- Some clients may require assistants with personal hygiene; bathing and grooming
- Provide housekeeping and laundry
- Some clients may require assistants in the bathroom or commode
- Written and verbal communication; quality improvement
- Orienting new Home Health Aides when requested
- Assisting with medications that are ordinarily self-administered (as allowed according to state regulations)
- Reporting changes in the client's condition
At Homewatch CareGivers we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits to our full time and part time team members.
- Competitive Health and Wellness Insurance Plans includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Homewatch CareGivers University free continuing education courses online for employees to promote excellence and strive to learn more about the best care possible for our clients.
- Recognition programs; referral bonuses.
- A dedicated and passion to serving others with excellent customer service skills
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to work weekends and a flexible schedule
- Valid divers License and Car insurance/Reliable transportation
- Updated TB results/Chest x-ray
- Criminal Background Check / random drug screening conducted
- CNA licenses, CPR and 1st Aid certification a plus.
- Must be able to read / write / speak English.
*Please note when you apply to Homewatch CareGivers you will need to indicate specific times and areas you are available to work in, this will be used for placing you on assignments. You will be expected to commit to your availability. Every Caregiver is expected to work every other weekend and every other holiday.
Call today to learn more about Homewatch CareGivers and our Job openings.
Applicants may apply online or in person at our Bethlehem location at 3864 Adler Place Suite 300 Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Equal Opportunity Employer
key words: Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Certified Healthcare, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, aide, Healthcare, Home care, Homemaker, Patient Care Aide Healthcare