CNA / Caregiver
Do you have experience working as a caregiver?
Do you have a passion for taking care of others?
Would you like to work for a company that honors its employees as its most valuable asset?
If so come join our team of elite caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers youre not just another employee, youre part of our family.
Homewatch CareGivers are looking for compassionate reliable HHAs, Nurse Aides, and Personal Care Assistants to care for our clients in the clients home. Duties may include attendant care, activities of daily living and personal care, such as; assisting with grooming and toileting, meal preparation and feeding, engaging client in activities, light housekeeping, and transportation. Work as many or as few hours as desired. This is a great opportunity for moms getting back to the workforce.
- Flexible Hours
- Incentive Programs
- Career Advancement
- 401K plan
Requirements Certification is a plus but is NOT Required. The right attitude, a willingness to work and a true desire to help others are the most important requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Car insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background, and child abuse check.
- Safisfactory drug test results.
- Able to work an average of 20-40 hours per week
- Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day
- Able to communicate effectively
CNA / Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant / Home care / Homecare / companion