Homewatch CareGivers is currently looking for energetic, compassionate and reliable Personal Care Assistant (PCA) to assist our Clients 24 hour live–in service. The aides work three to four days in a row.
24-hour live–in service requires a professionally trained caregiver for Client's who need home care assistance during waking hours and the security of knowing someone is with them at night.
Homewatch CareGivers offer the comfort and security that allow our clients the freedom to remain in their own homes. Live-in service provides peace of mind for family members to know that anytime help is needed it is there.
At Homewatch CareGivers we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits to our full time and part time team members.
- Competitive Health and Wellness Insurance Plans includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Homewatch CareGivers University free continuing education courses online for employees to promote excellence and strive to learn more about the best care possible for our clients.
- Recognition programs; referral bonuses.
- RN supervised caregivers
- Centralized communication ensures continuity of care
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Caregiver back-up available
- 24/7 call line available
- A dedicated and passion to serving others with excellent customer service skills
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to work weekends and a flexible schedule
- Valid divers License and Car insurance/Reliable transportation
- Updated TB results/Chest x-ray
- Criminal Background Check / random drug screening conducted
- CNA licenses, CPR and 1st Aid certification a plus.
- Must be able to read / write / speak English.
Call today to learn more about Homewatch CareGivers and our Job openings.
Applicants may apply online or in person at our Bethlehem location at 3864 Adler Place Suite 300 Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Equal Opportunity Employer
key words: Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Certified Healthcare, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, aide, Healthcare, Home care, Homemaker, Patient Care Aide Healthcare