The job you requested, IT Business Analyst (33860), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Lead Business Analyst IT (76454)
Lead Business Analyst IT (76454)
- The Lead Business Analyst is responsible for the creation and quality of all the artifacts/deliverables and post project support. During the requirements phase of the project, the Lead Analyst will coordinate and meet with the Business Sponsor and Stakeholders to ensure that the Business direction, high-level scope and dependencies are identified and documented.
- The Lead Business Analyst may be responsible for the translation of the Business Requirements into succinct clear Systems Requirements with defined ranges to be used by Development. A thorough understanding of multiple functional areas related to complex projects and the ability to identify and quantify business process improvements along with system improvements through the use of technology is critical.
- The Lead Business Analyst is responsible for preparing one or more of the deliverables required to build Business Requirement Documents for small to mid-sized projects which include; Process flow, use cases, system diagrams and coordination and accountability for Conceptual, Architectural, Review Board (CARB) and Requirements, Architectural Review Board (RARB) artifacts.
Develop detail Business or Systems requirements for approved complex projects and enhancements to existing large-scale projects. Conduct interviews and requirements gathering workshops. Ensure sign-off of all artifacts.
Develop requirements trace-ability matrix, which is charted and documented through each phase of the project life-cycle. Develop System Requirement Specification (SRS) or Systems External Specifications.
Interface with Business Stakeholders and IT Infrastructure teams.
Assist with identifying and estimating the cost of projects that are submitted through the strategic planning process.
May provide expert guidance and direction to Business Analyst.
Nature And Scope-
Typically reports toManager - Service Management
No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the technical leadership of a project work team: may select team members and assess capabilities, provide technical training, provide information necessary to meet work, project or program objectives, evaluate program or project performance.
Environmental Job Requirements-
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must pass the Drug Test.
Must successfully complete any required training or orientation courses.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Physical Job Requirements-
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 5-7 years of related experience. Retail experience a plus.
- Package software configuration experience.
Ability to succinctly identify and document business requirements.
Expert analytical and problem solving skills along with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
Strong ability to influence business owners and senior management.
Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical, while working independently with minimal direction.
Ability to understand existing business processes and lead efforts to re-engineer processes.
Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices.
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2012
Functional Area: Information Technology
Company: The Home Depot
Position Type: Full-Time
Relocation Provided: No