The job you requested, Restaurant Manager - Family Chain, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Restaurant General Managers And Assistant General Managers
LIFE IS SHORT, LOVE YOUR JOB!
Freebirds believes that you can feed the body and feed the soul. For starters, we custom build epic burritos from near endless combinations of fresh, scratch made ingredients. Then we serve it up in a rockin atmosphere that celebrates individuality (right down to your latest tat, piercing or hairstyle). From our ridiculously killer food and energetic vibe to our personalized rollers' and no uniform policy, were not your average burrito joint. In fact, we take great pride in being not normal,' and deliciously unforgettable.
We create fanaticism for ourselves and for our guests and wed love for you to join the Tribe. Our aggressive growth plan means there are plenty of opportunities for you to love your job and grow, love your job and thrive and love your life with a career at FREEB!RDS.
Our food is our passion, thats why many of our employees know how to cook, not just open cans. We arent microwaving burgers, were crafting burritos, tacos and bowls with house made ingredients. As a Tribe member you make emotional connections with guests and put your own personal stamp on what it means to be great.
Everybody on our team is key to our success! Just ask any one of our Tribe members and theyll tell you…FREEB!RDS is NOT NORMAL, its an awesome place to work.
Were looking for doers AND thinkers - guest obsessed self starters with the enthusiasm and drive to solve problems and keep the Tribe engaged. If youre awesome, then we want you as a General Manager or an Assistant General Manager.
How Youll Bring It
- Being hands-on in the restaurant to ensure our high quality standards, and deliver against revenue and profit goals.
- Maintain a high standard of quality with regard to product, people, sanitation and safety.
- Responsible for the delegation of work, recommendation of action on team members.
- Achievement of continued guest count and sales growth.
- 100% Tribe and guest satisfaction.
To Join The Tribe You Need
- A well-established management track record in a high volume full-service or quick casual restaurant environment.
- Minimum 2-5 years restaurant experience.
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work independently within established guidelines.
- Proven track record of operations competency in a fast paced, rapidly changing, competitive environment.
Awesome Benefits Include
- Vision package
- Life insurance
If you think youve got what it takes, and are ready to get dialed in with our program, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Are An Unequaled Opportunity Employer
We embrace diversity to create a place where each of us can be bring our best and still be ourselves.
Freebirds is committed to a diverse work place and treating Tribe members with respect and dignity.
We dont talk the talk, we walk the walk.
At Freebirds, its our mission to not only feed your belly, but also your soul. Were freedom spiced with flavor and wrapped in community. Which is why we created Freebirds World Works, a movement that inspires our guests and Tribe members to rally for local, national and international causes. We partner each restaurant with non-profit organizations so that our teams can raise awareness and contribute whenever needed. Getting people involved not only benefits the recipients, but also cultivates a sense of unity among the givers, encouraging them to continue their good works. Its a positive cycle we wish to share with everyone, inspiring a movement to Change the World.