CareCloud is currently seeking a Writer/Copy Editor to join our award-winning team. This position is perfect for someone who loves to write, hates typos and bad grammar, and has a knack for turning complex ideas into concise copy.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating informative, engaging and influential content. This person will be detail oriented and able to write on both health care and technology issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work with a top-notch team, gain in-depth knowledge of a booming industry and grow their career at a company that is rapidly expanding.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Superior research skills
- Quickly produce compelling, benefit-driven copy
- Ability to write in various styles such as editorial, marketing-driven, ad copy, social, etc.
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Able to work in a collaborative and creative environment, which promotes teamwork
- Solid understanding of writing for SEO
- Strong understanding of content strategy
- Social media experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- High energy and a desire to learn and work in a results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- Background writing informative, influential content for healthcare trade publications or associations
- Tech savvy with understanding of cloud computing and software as a service products
- Wordpress experience and basic understanding of web design
- Knowledge of healthcare industry trends and preferences
- Email marketing experience
- Copy edit all marketing materials, website copy, corporate communications, press releases, etc.
- Stay current on industry developments and deliver content on trending topics with minimal turnaround time.
- Research, write and edit multiple forms of content, including whitepapers, customer case studies, blogs and articles.
- Edit and proofread internal and external documents.
- Vary language, style, and tone of messages depending on audience, message and channel.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop creative content ideas and strategies.
- Play an active role in other department functions, projects and duties as assigned.
CareCloud is a Miami, Florida-based provider of amazing apps with a mission to revolutionize the healthcare experience through on-demand software and services. We have received praise and recognition from IBM, Red Herring, TechCrunch, Healthcare IT News, Florida Governor's Business Diversification Awards, Webby Awards, AlwaysOn, and other global business and trade organizations for vision and innovation in healthcare technology.