We are seeking energetic, hard-working, safety minded individuals to make our warehouse team complete
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following
Pick and stage product for loading.
Scan product into download and check for damage.
Clean, assemble and repair furniture as needed to ensure quality product.
Assist in the loading of product onto truck.
Return product to system and rack following pickup.
Store product with cycle counting, space capacity and organization in mind.
Support sales, administration and customer service.
Works as part of a team to assist other Warehouse staff as necessary.
- Ability to regularly lift at least 80 lbs or more frequently
- Ability to speak and readEnglish
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of identification and employment eligibility
- Fork lift certification a plus
- Furniture moving experience ideal
- Ability to pass agility test, pre-employment drug screen, and background check
CORT offers competitive salaries, complete benefit package, 401(k), profit sharing, performance sharing bonus program, safety bonus program, educational expense reimbursement, and employee discount.