The job you requested, Executive Recruiter, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Recruiting Manager (Non-Producing)
The Recruiting Manager will manage recruiting and delivery operations under the management and guidance of the office Managing Director and the National Director of Delivery. The role is also responsible for full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with management team, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, business understanding, self-motivation, and personal organization is required.
Responsibilities Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
Prescreen candidates and manages/coordinates all communication/interviews with candidates.
Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, interviews, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire.
Work with DISYS recruiting and training management to ensure that recruiting best practices and processes are being followed
- Minimum of 8+ years of full lifecycle IT recruiting experience with at least 3 years in a management role on the agency side
- Must be solutions-focused and have demonstrated experience leading a recruiting team
- Good knowledge of IT staffing and Technology
- Forward thinking, strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and managing highly effective recruiting practices, including full utilization of internet recruiting, direct sourcing, social media, and employee referrals
**To qualify for the position youmust have experience within an IT Staffing / Consulting organizations ****
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted***
General attributes required of all Disys employees involved in leadership include: Action Orientation, Building Effective Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change, Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, Leadership Skills including Strategic Ability, Managing Vision & Purpose, Command Skills, and Global Business Knowledge.