The job you requested, Mobile Cloud Java Software Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Mobile Cloud Java Software Engineer
Job Title: Java Server Side Engineer
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) Corporation (www.disys.com) is a global technology and business services consulting company that is known for its commitment to client satisfaction. As an organization we currently have more than 2,500 consultants representing us nationwide at ourbase of corporate and public clients which includes Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
Today, we are in pursuit of a Senior Software Engineer to assist a premier end client of ours based in Nashua, NH. This client is a market-leader within the hardware technologies industry, and is in need of a senior-level software engineer with hardcore Java server side development skills to help them in the continued development of their storage management system. The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new features and functionality within their Java-based storage management services and mobile solutions.
Perks/Benefits To Joining DISYS As A Java Software Engineer
As a DISYS Consultant on this project you will receive a competitive hourly rate, along with benefits such as Healthcare Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD) and 401k with company match up to 3% of your income. The position is being offered as a long-term consulting assignment with an initial commitment of a 6 months and further extensions planned. The deliverable will be one of the first of its kind and the project will be a great add to anyones resume.
Responsibilities Of The Java Software Engineer
- Using proven technical skills, employ new technologies to solve difficult problems.
- Work with senior staff to plan and size individual projects.
- Build and deliver stable, serviceable solutions in an independent fashion.
- Prioritize and design enhancements.
- Interact effectively with members of the various technical teams within our engineering organization.
Required Skills For The Java Software Engineer
- Solid Java programming skills accompanied with a proven track record of delivering commercially available software
- Extensive experience in Java EE (J2EE) technologies
- Comfortable designing, coding, testing and delivering server side services that drive mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of performance, scalability and security.
- Experience with relational database management systems, experience with Postgres preferred
- Extensive Java programming in the context of network, device, or system management
- Object oriented design (OOD), data structures and multi-threading
- Hands-on with open source technologies (ORM tools, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate or similar frameworks)
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of common web technologies, such as RESTful Web Services and Socket.IO
- 7+ years of hands-on professional software development experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Quantitative field preferred