Telecommunications Architect, Avaya
Requisition Number: 1249
Job Title: Telecommunications Architect, Avaya
Area of Interest: Information Technology
City: Eden Prairie
State / Province: Minnesota
It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITAis dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,UNIVITAmakes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY In this position, you will be responsible for the the overall architecture of the Avaya telecommunication system with high level strategic planning and programming configurations.
- Participate in IT projects through the design and development stages, preparing a technical design that reflects business requirements and is consistent with IT Strategy and overall IT Architecture.
- Evaluate new technologies and develop project proposals for new IT services, including pilots and production applications and services.
- Research new technologies and present recommendations on major hardware and software purchases that reflect business requirements and are consistent with IT Strategy and overall IT architecture for the enterprise.
- Provide best practices to follow for local and remote systems including user administration, automation, patch management, backup and restore, capacity/log monitoring, clustering, replication, and migration.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Mentor and lead less senior system engineers.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT USvisitunivitahealth.com (EOE/AAE m/f/d/v)
Key Words: IT Service Management, Project Manager, Production Services, Server Admin, System Engineer