The job you requested, Mechanical Drafter, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Diesel Mechanic - 2nd Shift (JTFHZ)
Are vehicles your passion? Do you love vehicle technology? Would you like to work for a Fortune 500 company that values you and your ability to diagnose and solve problems? Are you looking for a company that invests in the latest resources to help you do your best work? If your answers are yes, apply for our Mechanic role today. At Waste Management your career advancement is unlimited. You will work with the best in the industry! So join our team; come help us continue our growth as an industry leader in waste and environmental services.
Our Truck Mechanics, working under limited supervision, perform preventative maintenance, run inspections, diagnostics tests, and repair a variety of vehicles and equipment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 2 (two) year experience working on heavy trucks and diesel engines
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Valid Class A or B CDL or willingness to obtain one
- Must be able to supply your own complete set of master mechanic hand tools and impact wrenches
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.