Technical Support Representative
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
- Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
- Open and manage trouble ticket system for User issues, Voice Network, Data Network, Video Network and OS issues.
- Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Teleperformance policies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management
- Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data and Voice) networking components,
- PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.
- One year of Technical Support & Network service experience in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Products - Excel, Access and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check and complete a drug test.