Full Time Associate Property Manager - Ferndale & Redford, MI
Associate Property Manager Position (Full Time) – Job Posting
Simply Self Storage is currently seeking a full-time Associate Property Manager that is energetic, detail-oriented and has the desire to take full ownership of their properties. Our Associate Property Managers assist with the daily operations of storage facilities and are responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Rental of storage units/increasing occupancy.
- Operating the facility within or below set budgets.
- Managing Accounts Receivables.
- Merchandise sales.
- Aggressive Grass Roots Marketing to promote the company in the community.
- Delivering superior customer service through proper telephone and in-person contact.
- Making daily bank deposits accurately.
- Consistently provides legendary customer service, be people friendly and have a positive attitude.
- A valid and current Driver's License is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Cleaning and maintenance work required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office PC skills are required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
We believe that our Associate Property Managers are the most important part of the success of our business. That is why we offer some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Opportunities
- Short term disability, long term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Paid Holidays