The job you requested, CNC Machinist, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
CNC Machinist ( Manufacturing / Production )
As a CNC Machinist you will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
Additional Responsibilities Of The CNC Machinist Include
- Calculating dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers
- Aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines
- Selecting the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of manufacturing machinery work
- Monitoring the feed and speed of machines during the machining process
- Machining parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders
To qualify for the CNC Machinist role you must have experience working with blueprints, drawings and engineering information.
Additional Requirements Of The CNC Machinist Include
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related manufacturing or production role
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of gauges, micrometers and calipers
- Design techniques, tools and principals involved in production planning, blueprints, drawings and models
- Identifying causes of operating errors and deciding what to do through troubleshooting.
- Background in routine maintenance
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Background in safety compliance - particularly Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
We Offer Contractors A Variety Of Employee-paid Benefits, Including
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Rewards and Recognition programs
The Reserves Network provides Total Staffing Solutions, offering temporary, temp-to-hire and direct-hire job opportunities in the office, industrial, professional and technical markets.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network has worked as an employment 'match-maker,' by bringing thousands of job seekers and employers together in a multitude of industries at our 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, The Reserves Network is a veteran and family-owned company, that has been awarded for excellence in growth, management and customer service excellence. The origin of the companys name and its red, white and blue colors can be traced back to Founder & Chairman Don Stallard and his experience as an officer and pilot in the Air Force, particularly the time he spent in the U.S. Air Force Reserves.
The Reserves Network exists to provide superior customer service through Quality, Reliability and Integrity in our every interaction.