The job you requested, IT Security Analyst Jr., is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Times may be turbulent, but your career shouldn't be. Universal Protection Service, a Nationally-acclaimed company, has grown to be the 3rd largest security organization in the U.S. We seek to hire security professionals to work in a professional environment. This requires an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and training will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Apply today!
We are actively recruiting Security Rovers to work in a variety of locations throughout North and West Riverside County. Often, a rover quickly becomes part of a permanent team. Military background is preferred. Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
The successful Security Rover candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Driving and foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Access control through an admittance process
- Screen visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite or bar their admittance to the site or facility
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, and security violations
- The ideal candidate will be completely flexible in schedule (i.e. willing to work full-time or part-time knowing that, as a good performer, there will be a permanent opportunity) and have reliable personal transportation to reach assignments that are assigned during times/places where public transportation does not run.
Schedule: Varies, full-time with overtime possible
Location: Irwindale/City of Industry
Qualified Security Rover applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Must have open availability and a strong sense of urgency
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid Guard License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Vehicle Patrol Officers must be minimum 25 years of age and have 0 points on DMV report for the last 5 years. Please bring a recent DMV printout to your interview.
- Golf Cart Patrol Officers must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have 0 points on DMV report for the last 5 years. Please bring a recent DMV printout to your interview.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to n