Registered Nurse - Home Health
RN // Registered Nurse //Home Health // Case Manager
Looking for a change of scenery?...This is a wonderful opportunity to join our growning team!
Seeking aFULL TIMERegistered Nurse
Job Summary And Duties
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation (OASIS at appropriate time points), clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
- Implements/develops/documents the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care
- Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Supervises and provides clinical directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided
- Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth, and competency
- Promotes Agency philosophy and administrative policies
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals
Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
Current Texas State License as a Registered Nurse and current Texas Drivers License.
Two years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills. Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance.
Thank you for applying with us!
To learn more about our company, please visit us at guardmyhealth.com
Guardian Healthcare is proud to bean Equal Opportunity Employer!
Key Words: RN / Registered Nurse / Home Care / Home Health / Healthcare / HCHB / ICU / Med-Surgery / Hospice