Environmental Scientist / Geologist
TRC Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRR), a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
- Conducting site investigation field activities, including soil and ground water sampling and monitoring well installation.
- Conducting environmental site assessments.
- Contractor and remediation oversight.
- Assisting with proposal/report/work plan/HASP preparation.
- Should have knowledge of Connecticut RSR's, Transfer Act, and other environmental regulations.
- Good technical writing, data management, organizational and communication skills are required.
This position requires two to four years of prior work experience in the environmental consulting field. The successful candidate will have completed the OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training program and requisite 8 hour refresher training. The candidate will need to pass a company physical exam (indicating that there will be no restrictions for field activities or use of a full-face respirator). Some travel is required for this position.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website atwww.trcsolutions.com. For questions please contact our HR team at:Careers@trcsolutions.com
TRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.