The job you requested, Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA for Nursing Home, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Assistant Store Manager - HomeGoods
Job Code 13-0890
Be HomeGoods Happy. HomeGoods offers an exciting and rapidly changing selection of home décor merchandise, including giftware, home basics, accent furniture, lamps, rugs, accessories and seasonal merchandise at great values. It's where highly motivated professionals turn for outstanding and unique experiences in a very creative and supportive environment. It's also where you will find success and stability that comes with being a part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. TJX is comprised of four major divisions – Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls); and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense). With over $23 billion in revenues in 2011, more than 2,900 stores, and approximately 168,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
- Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
- Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of full and part-time Associates
- Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- EMAIL RESUME DIRECTLY TO DAMARYZ_RODRIGUES@TJX.COM
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy working with a stable and profitable corporate leader,
but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as:
Medical/Dental/Life insurance, 401(K), Paid holidays and vacations and Associate Discounts.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.