Cisco IPT Telecommunications Senior Engineer - Anywhere in the US - Austin, Texas, United States
At eLoyalty, a TeleTech Holdings company, we arecommitted to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive cloud and premisedbased solution offerings that include contact center, web and speechself-services. We are a Cisco Gold Preferred Partner and attribute oursuccess to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about thedrive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently undergoing anationwide search for experienced Cisco IPT Telecommunications SeniorEngineers to provide design, deployment and delivery support of our CiscoUCCE Contact Center services and solutions. This an excellent careeropportunity for someone with prior voice and data engineering experience whowant to develop and grow their career in Cisco Contact Center solutions in aconsulting, client facing environment.
- Project team member involved in the design and
deployment of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations
including call center workflows
- Under the direction of the Lead Solution Architect,
perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
- Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of
eLoyalty Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources
and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide consistent and frequent project status updates
and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
- 2+ years designing, deploying, installing and
configuring complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager
clusters, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Cisco ICM and CVP
- 3+ years hands on, multi-site contact center systems
integration experience with ACD and IVR solutions, with Cisco UCCE
- SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration
experience is a must
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice
- Prior support experience of the ICM environment
including ACD, PG, IVR PG, IPCC and CTIOS
- Prior experience deploying and administering routers,
switches, RAS, TACACS and LAN/WAN Qos, VLAN's, Bandwidth modeling
and VoIP infrastructures
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing skills
- CCIE or R&S, CCVP, or CCNP is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% and work on client site on
a weekly basis. Ability to work remotely from home during various
phases of the project is likely.
We offer an outstanding careerdevelopment opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensivebenefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude,strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client delivery,support and satisfaction.