Assistant Managing Partner
The Assistant Managing Partner is responsible for the operational excellence of their assigned restaurant. This position is critical to Bagger Dave's, the Assistant Managing Partner impacts the long term viability of the company by delighting guests and team members and ensuring revenue and profit growth.
- Ensures guests are delighted thus inspiring loyalty and repeat business.
- Models hospitality skills/behaviors by conducting 100% table visits of guests in the restaurant.
- Effectively handles guest complaints resulting in delighted guests as evidenced by customer satisfaction scores.
- Researches and identifies marketing techniques to attract new guests.
- Builds positive, professional relationships with members of the community.
- Executes of all company specified training and development and incentive programs.
- Plans and leads shift meetings, builds camaraderie and solicits feedback.
- Handles shift-by-shift coaching and performance counseling of team members on as needed basis.
- Creates implements and executes the staff plan and ensures proper staffing levels are maintained to build sales and delight guests.
- Oversees the human resource management function ensuring 100 % compliance with all employment laws, company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Answers benefit questions from team members or bring to the attention of Team Member Relations.
- Provides performance feedback and recognition to all hourly team members on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Conducts interviews and facilitates department orientation for all new team members.
- Creates and maintains an open door policy with team members as evidenced by surveys and turnover.
- Ensures effective communication of business results occurs to all managers and Team Members on a monthly basis.
- Complies with all team member relations policies and procedures.
- Adheres to standardized recipes 100% of time.
- Ensures the correct food ordered gets to the correct table 100% of time.
- Utilizes all compliance systems, manager tools and procedures with 100% integrity.
- Conducts administrative manager functions and completes end of day transactions by 3am.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards and holds team members accountable for adherence to daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules reflected in QSC score.
- Ensures adherence to ServSafe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards as evidenced by health department audits.
- Assists in the rollout of new company programs, policies and procedures as requested.
- Ensures PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage and puts in assigned locations.
Sales And Profit
- Manages shifts to achieve sales and profit goals (including hourly labor and cost of sales).
- Ensures team meets or exceeds cost of sales actual vs. legitimate target.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly P&L an