The Cook is responsible for preparing food items served in the restaurant. This position is critical to Bagger Dave's; the cook is the heart of the house and impacts the restaurant by delighting guests, supporting team members, creating great food items, and ensuring proper sanitation, portion control and quality standards.
- Ensures guests are delighted thus inspiring loyalty and repeat business.
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the company.
- Supports and assists team members.
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the station using prep sheets and station charts.
- Adheres to standardized recipes, portion sizes and department rules and procedures.
- Maintains quality and freshness of all food items.
- Prepares food items that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Preps and prepares menu items at correct temperature within specified timeframes.
- Maintains Quality Assurance of all food products.
- Packages carryout orders accordingly.
- Keeps station neat and clean by using the “clean as you go” method.
- Sweeps, wet mops and/or brushes floors, as needed or directed by manager
- Exhibits a sense of urgency responding to orders and guest requests.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage and puts in assigned locations.