The job you requested, Technical Sales Manager (National) - Food Industry, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Facilities Manager - Food & Facilities
Title: Facilities Manager - Food & Facilities
Functions as a representative for the assigned client properties. Is held accountable for the performance of client assets. Interacts with high level client management, business units, and handles customer relationships. In this capacity, the Facility Manager, in support of the business units, will provide the strategic leadership, direction and supervision for planning and control management; maintenance and operations management; workplace management; contract and support services management and personnel management.
Planning- And Control Management
- Develop and implement short and long range strategic management asset plans. Translate business unit expectations and requirements and client corporate objectives into the asset plans.
- Jointly, with the client, develop performance measurements. Measure, monitor, evaluate and report performance measurements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of processes and programs to sustain or improve performance measurements. Manage the tactical activities for the facilities broad based corporate operation.
- Meet regularly with business unit managers and other key customers to solicit performance feedback and to understand changing requirements. Develop and maintain a detailed annual operating budget, operational reports, cost analysis and forecasts.
- Manage the annual operating expense. Ensure the development and implementation of processes and programs to reduce short and long term operating costs.
- Negotiate and interpret the terms of various contracts and ensures internal compliance with those terms. Direct and coordinate the promotion of new services to develop new markets and increase market share.
- Plan, develop, implement, and revise organizational procedures, policies, operations, and goals. Establish and implement an organized system of supervision and general business operating procedures.
- Support an active and comprehensive safety program. Continuously seek to improve the quality of assigned activities. Is accountable for the delivery of high quality and cost-effective services as well as ensuring all activities and operations comply with applicable internal and external regulations, laws, and sound business practices
Maintenance And Operations Management - Provides Leadership For The Development And Implementation Of The Following Programs
Maintenance and Operations Management - Provides leadership for the development and implementation of the following programs
Comprehensive predictive/preventive maintenance
Total quality maintenance program
Provides the leadership to support the establishment of and adherence to, standards, allocation, and inventory (that will achieve corporate objectives.
Ensure design and construction services and standards support the short and long range asset management plans.
Oversee the supervision of all interior design, furniture design, and construction management and project management services.
Contract And Support Services Management - Ensure The Effective Management And Integration Of Support And Contract Services To Include
Contract and Support Services Management - Ensure the effective management and integration of support and contract services to include
- Fire, life, safety, electrical, general building, mechanical, HVAC, building automation, plumbing, elevator, etc.
Responsible for employee development and relations including hiring and terminations, goal setting, performance review and incentive and salary administration.
Oversees employee training programs, including management, technical, safety, and total quality management.
Directs, trains, leads, supervises, evaluates, and develops assigned personnel to keep them informed and motivated. Makes sure the responsibilities, authorities, and accountablility of all assigned employees are defined and understood. Provides those training and skill developmental opportunities that will enable employees and shareholders to achieve the employment goals.
Consistently demonstrates professional skills in structuring assigned activities, teamwork, utilizing all forms of communications, implementing operational efficiencies, solving business problems, and making decisions.
Other Management Responsibilities
Will represent the highest integrity and ethics in business transactions upholding company policies and procedures.
Willingly performs other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of formal college training related to the business field (candidates without any college must have two additional years of related experience). Preference will be given to those candidates with a college degree in a field immediately compatible with assigned activities.
- At least five years of directly related responsible professional-level business management experience and/or operations and maintenance experience.
- Must be proficient in operating a variety of general computer software programs and personal computers.
- Excellent verbal, written communications, financial and leadership skills. The ability to interact effectively with senior executive management for clients, customers and the company organization.
- Strong organizational skills and a participatory management style desired.
- Language skills sufficient to: 1.Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. 2. Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. 3. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical skills sufficient to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, or volume.
- Reasoning abilities sufficient to: 1. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. 2. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
This position requires air and road travel approximately 25% of the time. Incumbent must be able to uphold current State of Alaska drivers license, and able and willing to fly
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Fair Labor Standards Act Status: Exempt/salaried
The above is not intended to list all possible essential functions or requirements as they are subject to change. The employer reserves the right to revise or change this description. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. As this is a salaried position, it may require varying amounts of time to accomplish the assigned duties, including time spent outside of the normal business hours for which compensation is included in base pay. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the above essential duties and meet the physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet these conditions.