The job you requested, Test Data Coordinator, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Project Coordinator/Data Analyst
Jackson Lewis LLP is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 54 offices and over 740 attorneys, Jackson Lewis is seeking an individual with project management and/or data analyst experience for the Denver office.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Manage deadlines and ensure project steps are completed and progressed in a timely fashion
• Design, create, and analyze reports regarding employer workforce, hiring, promotion, termination and compensation trends
• Interpret client data to identify statistical trends through data aggregation, sorting and internal software
• Written and verbal communication with HR and legal professionals at Fortune 500 companies
• Review and analyze large data sets for completeness and accuracy
• Collaborate with other team members and attorneys
• Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy data files
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience
• Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
• Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and communications skills required
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects from start to finish, with shifting priority levels
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Interest in Human Resources, data analysis, law or other business related field a plus
Jackson Lewis LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please see our web-site for more information on Jackson Lewis - www.jacksonlewis.com.