Vice President,Technical Support
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Vice President, Technical Support
Type of Position: Vice President, Technical Support
Location: Austin, TX or Lenexa, KS
Job Category: Full-Time
The Vice President of Technical Support is responsible for developing, building and managing Codero Hosting's support functions for its dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid customers located around the world.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead and grow our 24x7 technical support teams delivering world-class support via phone, chat, tickets, and knowledge base to our global customer base.
- Deliver a differentiated and consistent support experience 24x7 for our standard, advanced and managed support levels.
- As a member of the executive management team, define and drive customer retention and satisfaction programs, including NPS, that directly impact revenue and billings.
- Define and implement a transformational strategy to continue the evolution of our customer support systems into a proactive, predictive support experience to delight our customers.
- Define and deliver a one-to-all on-line self-help and community based support experience.
- Own the corporate customer satisfaction programs to measure, monitor and report overall customer satisfaction and drive programs to assure continuous company-wide improvement o results.
- Develop and execute support strategies for new products and upgrades.
- Lead and develop a strong, motivated team of support and service professionals, building the necessary knowledge, skills and capabilities to execute our business strategies and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Develop operations-related plans, budgets, policies and procedures to achieve the organization's customer satisfaction and responsiveness objectives.
- Present support and customer satisfaction related presentations to the board of directors.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience highly desirable.
- 8+ years experience in customer and technical support related positions.
- 5+ years as a manager, director or VP in a customer/technical support position.
- Must have 3+ years working in webhosting or related IT field.
- Proven operational leader with the ability to motivate, train and mentor technical customer support teams for maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Proven business leader with the ability to envision, strategize and execute key company departmental plans and goals.
- Proven operational problem solver with the ability to discover, mitigate, solve for, and overcome operational barriers and roadblocks.