The job you requested, Customer Care Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Customer Care Specialist
MSDSonlines Customer Care Specialists exceed customer expectations by successfully troubleshooting and solving customer inquiries via phone, email and web. As the point person for ensuring our customers have a positive experience while using our web-based products and services, you will work closely across all departments to help facilitate business processes and coordinate resolution and/or solutions for customer issues and requests. The ideal candidate has a passion for Customer Service and support, excellent communication skills, and experience supporting customers using web-based products & services.
The MSDSonline work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and are a self-starter with creativity and a strong work ethic then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Arent Limited To
- Provide prompt, courteous service to MSDSonline clients via phone, email and web
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot and guide clients through the MSDSonline product suite in order to solve the clients' issues/inquiries/concerns/needs; while maintaining ownership of the case and follow through to completion
- Become an expert in all MSDSonline products and services
- Accurately document all Customer interactions in the Salesforce.com CRM
- Initial trouble-shooting, documentation, and follow-up on all customer issues that may require escalation to CC Support Specialist II, CC Supervisor or engineering teams (Product Dev or Content Team) for resolution
- Work closely with CC Specialist II and CC Supervisor to ensure that customer cases are resolved and documented correctly and in a timely manner, with regular follow-up on open, escalated, cases
- Assist the Implementation Team on technical matters during new customer on-boarding
- Assist with the management of the customer Change of Contact (CoC) program
- Accurately document and submit customer training requests for the Implementation Team
- Contribute to the Customer Care Knowledge base (Support Articles - Submission & Updates)
- Probe for sales opportunities for additional products and/or services
- Other Customer Care related duties as assigned
Required Skills/Qualifications/Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service or support with experience resolving user side technical issues (technical support or helpdesk experience a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Strong trouble shooting skills, with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and familiarity with PDF documents (Acrobat Reader)
- Proficiency with Internet Browsers, primarily Internet Explorer
- Familiarity with CRMs, specifically Salesforce.com a plus
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
- Proven commitment to deliver outstanding customer service
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
At MSDSonline were all about helping companies around the world promote a safer work environment for their employees. We develop innovation on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions that enable our customers, environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals in a wide range of industries, to work faster and more cost-effectively in administering their overall safety compliance programs.
MSDSonline was named in Inc. Magazines fastest growing privately held companies in America 2007 through 2012. Headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, MSDSonline is much more than just a place to work. MSDSonline has cultivated a unique, high-energy environment where success is both a journey and an everyday occurrence. We work hard and play hard because we love what we do. We place a high value on teamwork, and at the same time, look for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to take risk to help the company advance.
Natalie Lynch, Recruiting Manager