The job you requested, Office Coordinator, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Do you love juggling multiple projects at all times? Do you like being the person everyone goes to when they need help or a question answered? Our Ideal candidate is equal parts people-person and problem solver, with a passion for organization and efficiency. Creating a highly organized, functional and fun office to work in helps ensure employees can function at high capacity from the moment they walk through the door. The Office Coordinator will be tasked with that job as well as supporting the Recruiting Manager in other recruiting and on-boarding tasks.
The MSDSonline work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in your work, no matter how large or small the task, then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
Office Coordinators Responsibilities Include But Arent Limited To
- Manage and improve the upkeep ofthe office including: straightening and organizing common areas and conference rooms, ordering office and break room supplies, ensuring supplies are stocked and orderly in all appropriate areas
- Perform manual labor tasks, including but not limited to: Maintain kitchen/appliance cleanliness (dishwasher/refrigerator), office supply shelving, moving desks and tables, delivering packages, rearranging furniture, event clean up
- Operate within budget guidelines and proactively seek out resources and applications to improve office spend and efficiency
- Manage sub-tenant relationships including space planning, communication, etc.
- Manage and build corporate discount relationships/accounts including; hotel, rental car, office supply vendors, etc.
- Handles administrative tasks such as mail/shipping coordination, processing individual and departmental expense reports and invoices, preparing correspondence, monthly calendars, office bulletin boards, reports, distribution lists, and forms
- Responsible for day-to-day office operations (i.e. general repairs in office, furniture inventory, seating charts, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison with building management to report issues with lighting, temperature, safety, etc.
- Ordering food and supplies for company events and meetings
- Be the main go-to' for all office-related responsibilities
- Find new, more efficient, and generally out-of-the-box awesome ways to improve current processes and the overall work environment
The Office Coordinator will also assist HR with responsibilities that include but arent limited to:
- Assist with recruiting tasks/functions, including but not limited to: managing and attending career fairs and on-campus events, marketing collateral, online job posting, interview scheduling, greeting candidates, sourcing/phone screening candidates, background and reference checks, etc.
- Help manage and update HR and Recruiting metrics reports via Excel
- Handling confidential and non-routine information with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Active member in the cross-departmental team tasked with improving the culture of the office
- Work with HR to facilitate company messaging, meetings and culture
- Other projects and support as assigned by Human Resources
Required Skills/Qualifications/Working Conditions
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of related professional experience
- No task is too small' attitude; must be a go getter'
- Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and integrity and ability to interact effectively and efficiently with all levels of employees
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ pounds and work on your feet for substantial periods of time.
- Must be flexible with start time and willing to go on day and overnight recruiting events (seasonal travel 5-10%)
- Demonstrated follow through and attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills- including grammar, voice quality, writing, proofreading
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and plan work load; but must be flexible and able to switch gears and reprioritize
- Outstanding planning, coordination, and organization skills
- Dependable, self-motivated, quick learner
- Ability to work as a team member while exhibiting the skills to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Takes ownership of issues and follows through to completion
- Proficiency with Web-based services and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
At MSDSonline were all about helping companies around the world promote a safer work environment for their employees. We develop innovation on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions that enable our customers, environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals in a wide range of industries, to work faster and more cost-effectively in administering their overall safety compliance programs.
MSDSonline was named in Inc. Magazines fastest growing privately held companies in America 2007 through 2012. Headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, MSDSonline is much more than just a place to work. MSDSonline has cultivated a unique, high-energy environment where success is both a journey and an everyday occurrence. We work hard and play hard because we love what we do. We place a high value on teamwork, and at the same time, look for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to take risk to help the company advance.
Natalie Lynch, Recruiting Manager
Job ID: OfficeCoord