Ryko Solutions, Inc., North Americas largest manufacturer of car wash equipment and a major provider of national technical services, cleaning products, and marketing programs, achieved one of its best annual performances in 40 years of business in 2012!
Come be a part of our success as we continue to grow in 2013.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to research, design, develop and maintain our software pertaining to the control functions of our product line of vehicle washing equipment.
Key Responsibilities Of Our Software Engineers Are To
- Meet with the Director of Engineering to discuss plans, goals, and objectives for product improvements on the electronic and embedded control aspects of the company's equipment.
- Write, document and maintain programs using 'C' like languages in numerous environments for diagnostics or testing, both in house and for service personnel in the field operations.
- Create files for installing programs and scripts into various systems.
- Apply new Web based Internet protocols and procedures for future applications as required.
- Maintain, debug and update the C code of old and current products as needed.
- Create disk and hard drive images and store in the imaging system.
- Work within company software version control and part documentation system when creating, updating, and revising software applications and modules.
- May assist in the design associated with new products and work with engineering personnel in the development of models and prototypes. Will test and evaluate equipment pertaining to software design.
- Interface with Point-of-Sale (P.O.S.)manufacturers and support documentation of software for the company's P.O.S. protocol.
- Provide assistance to manufacturing, marketing, and service personnel to resolve problems associated with Ryko equipment.
- Keep the Director of Engineering apprised of any significant problems, progress, or difficulties.
- Be accountable for following all policies and procedure pertaining to the quality system.
Ryko offers a competitive starting salary, friendly work environment and excellent benefits package. For more information, visit www.ryko.com.
All offers extended from Ryko Solutions, Inc. are subject to a pre-employment physical which includes a drug screen as well as a pre-employment background check.
Ryko Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.)
Qualified Candidates Should
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering (may consider additional applicable experience in lieu of degree)
- Possessat least 5 years of applicable engineering work experience.
- Have a strong software background in writing C,C++ and C# Code for embedded applications and networking.
- Have a strong software background in writing and documenting C and C++ code for familiesof processors, ARM and PIC processors/controllers.
- Be able to interpret specifications, make sound decisions and successfully execute process improvements.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess leadership ability and the ability to serve as a mentor to train and educate other engineers and/or interns as necessary.
- Have strong PC skills.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and possess a strong motivation to succeed.
- Be able to exercise sound judgement and maintain confidentiality as required.
- Be able to travel as the need dictates with limited notice (overall travel is negligible).
Ryko Solutions, Inc. provides excellent medical, dental and vision benefits to employees, offers a 401(k) with company matching, company-paid and voluntary life insurance plans , STD and LTD plans, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care and an Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Programs to its employees.
Ryko values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.)