The job you requested, Production Supervisor - Plastics, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Our Client Located in Chicago, IL with more than 90 years of success as a quality food manufacturer is looking for two Production Supervisors. These positions will be at the Company’s production facility on the south side of Chicago.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Direct hourly employees in all aspects of the production and packaging process
- Monitor the lines for yield improvement and measure productivity
- Comply with the terms of the local labor agreements, state and federal law
- Implement good housekeeping standards and safety
- Train, develop and evaluate employees
- Keep management informed of developments as they occur
- Maintain department records
Job Requirements Include
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Food Science, or a related degree. 5 years Production Supervisor experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be available to work any assigned shift, this will likely be 2nd or 3rd shift assignment, must work weekend and holiday overtime as required
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures and understanding of basic baking and packaging technology
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Good mechanical aptitude with a hands-on mentality a plus
- Knowledge of basic math, oral and written communication skills and computer literacy
- Leadership interest and the ability to work effectively with others, motivate employees and elicit work output
- Must pass drug screen and background check