Route Service Represenative
Route Service Representative,Oklahoma City, OK
The Route Service Representative builds partnerships with customers and is dedicated to meeting their expectations and requirements. They develop and maintain long term partnerships with all customers, monitoring customer feedback and handling customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner. They are responsible for ensuring effective customer communications, managing a route independently and promoting route growth through active personal sales and account retention. Youmust enjoy a physically challenging and customer service atmosphere, meeting expectations and requirements while delivering and picking up garments and other products.
The ideal applicant will hold a bachelor's degree (minimum high school graduate) or equivalent experience in a customer service or sales environment, ideally focused on account management, customer care and up-selling of business-to-business services. The Route Sales Representative must travel locally using a company vehicle, and therefore must have a valid drivers license. They must be customer-focused and service-driven, able to provide a high quality service within a fast-paced environment. Prompt arrival and regular attendance is necessary. Personal appearance by being well-groomed and in a clean uniform is required when reporting to work each day.Good math skills and the ability to learn and develop are essential in your success. Must be entrepreneurial and dependable.
Essential Functions Include
- Promote service agreement renewal and customer retention.
- Supply customers products and services, providing them with the proper items and quantities of merchandise on their regularly scheduled day, which meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Working within the company policies and procedures
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of50 lbs. and load/unload product from truck without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 100+ lbs.
- The position may involve exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions.
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with ARAMARK without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.