Restaurant Service Worker - BF
Restaurant Service Worker - BF
Ref No.: 12-01190
Category: Food & Beverage
Company/Department: Lake Powell - North Lake
Location: Bullfrog, UT
Position Type: Seasonal-Full Time
Start Date / End Date: 05/21/2013 / 09/28/2013
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as the industry leader in FORTUNE magazine's `World's Most Admired Companies,` and as one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 255,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.twitter.com/aramarknews.
Our Parks and Destinations group specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this countrys most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include: Asilomar Conference Center, California Denali National Park, Alaska Glacier Bay, Alaska Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado Olympic Peninsula, Washington Shenandoah National Park, Virginia Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The F&B Utility Worker serves a variety of essential back of the house and front of house Food & Beverage roles which include working as a dishwasher, food runner, deep cleaning the kitchen and dining room and all equipment along with other miscellaneous duties. F&B Utility Workers are required to maintain a safe sanitary work environment. F&B Utility Workers are also required to gain an extensiveknowledge of the proper use and cleaning techniques for kitchen equipment including but not limited to steamers, ovens, mixers, grills, and dishwashing equipment.
- Ensure a clean, safe and pleasant atmosphere is maintained in the kitchen at all times
- Perform any opening and closing side work as required
- Maintain store rooms and refrigerators and ensure they are kept clean
- Ensure at all times that food safety guidelines and company food quality standards are adhered to
- Complete time and temperature control logs on a daily basis for HACCP compliance
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Operate dish washing machine set-up, load, run and remove clean dishes once process is complete
- Maintain dish washing machine cleanliness ensure filters are frequently entered
- Place clean dishes on correct shelves ready to be used again
- Manually hand wash and scrub pots to ensure they are thoroughly cleaned
- Keep all kitchen floors swept and mopped at all times
- Empty all trash cans and keep trash dumpster areas clean
- Utility Workers may be required to work through the night deep cleaning all kitchen equipment, trash cans, walls, tables and floors during closed restaurant hours (10 pm 6am)
- Report any safety hazards or unsafe conditions and practices to manager immediately
- Assist with any FOH needs
- Report to work in proper uniform
- Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must complete Serve Safe Food Handlers Certification
Oven, Mixer, Grill, Steamer, Cleaning Utensils, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Food Cutting Utensils, Hand Truck, and other.
Little or No Travel (>10%)
HEAVY Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds
ARAMARK is an