Ref No.: 11-00588
Company/Department: Lake Powell - North Lake
Location: Bullfrog, UT
Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: 08/10/2012
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as the industry leader in FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies," and as one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 255,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more atwww.twitter.com/aramarknews.
Our Parks and Destinations group specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country’s most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at various facilities/sites in accordance with ARAMARK standards. This includes, but is not limited to, tasks involving grounds keeping, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and painting.
- Log all maintenance issues.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, roofs, and carpets
- Performs minor troubleshooting, repairs, and adjustments of locks on doors, cabinets, desks, closets
- Services appliances,kitchen, and emergency equipment
- Reports mechanical malfunctions to appropriate party for action
- Moves and assists in moving furniture and equipment at various facilities/sites
- Exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of a higher skilled crafts person
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
Status And Scope
- Reports to Maintenance Manager and General Manager
- Should be able to work all department shifts.
- Knowledge and experience in general maintenance skills including but not limited to, electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
ARAMARK is an