Healthcare management a MUST for this position.
Responsible for the overall operation at the local office. Employment of qualified healthcare personnel and provision of services. Delegation and coordination of personnel evaluations. Establish and maintain standards of high quality care and customer service in compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines. Establish implement and evaluate goals and objectives for healthcare services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy. Maintain compliance with all legal rules and regulations. Meet growth and development targets and actively establish and maintain market acceptance and allegiance throughout the local service area.
- Degree in business, health care and nursing or related field preferred.
- Experience in health care sales and/or management with P&L responsibility desired.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices and state and local administrative licensure requirements.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Excellent observation and communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.