The job you requested, Product Marketing Analyst, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Product Marketing Manager- Big Data and Information Analytics
HP Autonomy is looking for a smart, motivated and experienced product marketer to join a small team of dedicated individuals working on exciting, cutting-edge technology. Based in the Bay Area in Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, or the San Francisco office, you will work in a dynamic startup environment with the reach and support of global HP. Your role will be highly visible to senior executives, as big data is a significant area of focus and investment for HP. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead and develop innovative and competitive marketing activities around our big data solutions.
Autonomy, an HP Company, provides market-leading solutions to help organizations all over the world understand the meaning in information. With vast amounts of data being collected, HP Autonomy's meaning-based platforms help understand the full spectrum of enterprise information, as well as the relationships that exist within that data. Autonomy uses innovative pattern-matching technology to help make meaning of these extreme volumes of data, to aid in reducing complexity, and to find value in this data. Autonomy's Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) platform allows computers to harness the richness of information, forming a conceptual and contextual understanding of any piece of electronic data, including unstructured information, such as text, email, web pages, voice and video. With Autonomy, organizations can now process and understand in real time the meaning of 100 percent of structured and unstructured information.
- Messaging - develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate our offerings and highlight the value proposition in the market
- Sales enablement – build the sales tools that support and accelerate the sales cycle, including highly tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, datasheets, white papers, and customer case studies
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Competitive intelligence – complete competitive analysis and develop sales briefs that highlight competitive advantage
- Demand generation – support demand generation activities with collateral and messaging to drive demand for our products
- Audience marketing – connect, build and sustain our relationships with our big data customer base.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in product marketing
- Strong understanding of Hadoop and the advanced analytics market
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Solid written and communication skills
- Proven people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.