Store Manager Verizon
You lead by example, personally demonstrating sales success and by leading your team of Retail Sales Representatives, coaching them to deliver outstanding customer service and achieving top store performance. You are a wireless telecommunications Retail Store Manager who believes in your company, in your team, and in the best interest of your customers. If you're self motivated and interested in retail store management offering growth and financial stability, then seriously consider being a Retail Store Manager for Russell Cellular.
- Facilitating retail sales of cellular phones and wireless services to the general public
- Creating additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns
- Continually increasing knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Observing retail sales reps selling process, teaching best practices and ensuring delivery of top-tier customer service
- Seeking additional sales through creative marketing and community involvement
- Handling daily store operations such as opening/closing, inventory control, cash management, and various office/administrative duties
- Developing and monitoring action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals
Our Candidates Must Also Possess The Following
Our Retail Store Managers come from a variety of backgrounds – some have already shined in wireless telecommunications sales and others have simply mastered the art of customer service. Whatever the case, what makes our Retail Store Managers successful is their love for helping people, passion for new technologies, and hunger for a career in retail sales management. Our candidates must also possess the following
- High School Diploma or GED; some college (in sales, business &/or management is a plus
- At least 6 months of sales (or customer service) experience is required; wireless telecommunications retail sales management is desired
- Basic PC skills including email, Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base are required
- Outgoing, motivating, confident, positive team leader with an amazing ability to inspire others
- A knack for technology, telecommunications, and the ability to learn wireless quickly
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
Why Russell Cellular?
You Will Also Receive
We may be growing fast, but we're not losing sight of what matters most – our people. When you join our team, you will also receive
- Competitive pay (base plus commission) with incentives - the more you sell the more you make
- In-depth training giving you the knowledge and tools you need before you hit the floor
- Heath and life insurance as well as paid sick days and company holidays
- Incentive programs, industry discounts, and perks (i.e. sales contests, cruises, cash)
- Opportunity for growth with a company named the “Fastest-Growing Organization' in Southwest Missouri for 2010 by the Springfield Business Journal
What do our people have to say about Russell Cellular?
“If you're career-minded, you have opportunity to grow with us – 4 of my 5 District Sales Managers started as Retail Sales Representatives.'
“We're an idea-open culture. At Russell Cellular you have a voice, no matter what your position.'
Your Career. Your Voice. Russell Cellular.