The job you requested, Call Center Operations Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Operations Manager - Collections / Call Center
You're a top performing professional and relentless in your pursuits. You look for opportunities and express your ideas. You stay one step ahead of others in your field. You have demonstrated success in your past positions. We value your skills and want you on our team!
Portfolio Recovery Associates is a fourteen year old, publicly traded company (NASDAQ-PRAA) that purchases and manages portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables and provides a broad range of accounts receivable management services.
If you are an experienced Manager looking for a new opportunity or a chance to grow your career, we want to talk to you!
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC (PRA) is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ-PRAA) that represents a diverse mix of business and government services.
We have been named one of Forbes' 100 Best Small Companies in America every year since 2008! We recognize that the success of our company is predicated on having the best employees. In order to make PRA a great place to work, we have built the entire company by treating our people right and rewarding them for a job well done. We offer a clear path to advancement and give our employees the education, tools and support they need to succeed.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced Managers in Jackson, TN
Relocation assistance available for the ideal candidates!
The successful candidate will direct and coordinate activities of full-time team members engaged in collecting charged off accounts of customers by performing duties such as those below:
- Monitor call performance of team members against standards; provide coaching/mentoring as needed
- Analyze performance records/reports of team.
- Ensure accuracy of account information entered by team members.
- Negotiate payment terms and exercise appropriate settlement authority.
- Establish and maintain an environment that encourages team work, individual efforts and ethical behavior.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels for team.
- 2 – 5 years of recent management experience in a performance-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective organizational, communication, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
Your window of opportunity is wide open in Jackson, TN!
Please refer to the Job Description for the qualifications.