We are seeking experienced Automotive Technicians who are ASE certified and have drivability skills. Use your ASE Certifications and years of experience to diagnose and provide quality vehicle repair services in a time and cost effective manner. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
•ASE Certifications a plus
• Minimum 2 years of experience with vehicle repairs.
• Ability to relate well with customers and to explain needed repairs in a friendly, non-technical manner.
• Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
• Track record of high personal productivity.
• Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
• Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
• May require experience in leading other, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
Also seeking Trainees/LOF Technicians. Willing to train the right applicants.
Some experience in repair facility atmosphere preferred for trainees.
Hourly rate varies dependent on experience. Bonus based on sales and other factors.
Hourly rates between $8.00 - $18.00
Should have clean driving record.
Health and Dental Benefits available.