The job you requested, Law Clerk, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Legal Records Clerk for Top Law Firm!
Merrill Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Legal Records Clerk for our client sites in Chicago. The successful candidates will be flexible, hard-working, organized and a customer service orientated team player.
Legal experience is a must!
Description Of ACTIVITIES/DAILY TASKS
- Professional activities within our full service Records operation include, but are not limited to:
- Providing superb, proactive customer service to all levels within the law firm environment
- Creating files according to firm guidelines
- Gathering, sorting and preparing documents for filing
- Conducting inventory of Records Center and files on the floors
- Preparing and processing boxes for offsite storage
- Retrieving files from offsite storage vendor
- Creating electronic files from paper files and profiling documents
- Follow up and solicitation of feedback from end users on service
- Superior proactive customer service skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrate a professional can do' attitude at all times
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and changing environment
- Self starter with ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong technology aptitude
- Strong legal document recognition skills
- Familiarity and experience using scanning tools and scanning devices
- Knowledge and experience with imaging/scanning and electronic documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a law firm or professional services organization
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically excel) strongly desired
- Knowledge of Legal Records - RM Software applications such as:
To help you succeed we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including: exceptional 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, medical, dental, life, and disability.
All candidates must pass pre-employment background and drug screening.
We are a diversified communications and document services company applying advanced information systems and Intranet/Internet technologies to provide a broad range of services to its financial, legal and corporate clients. Join a