Exciting Family, Internal & Sleep Medicine APRN / PA Opportunities
APRN / Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner & PA / Physician Assistant
Outpatient Primary Care Opportunities
ProHealth is seeking Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) and Physicians Assistants (PA) to fill opportunities in4 Connecticut practices. The positions offer the selected candidates a unique opportunity to build and grow an outpatient, office based practice within a collaborative healthcare team. ProHealth continues to grow and new opportunities are available on an ongoing basis!
The Practice Details And Position Specifics Are Listed Below
ProHealth Physicians of Hamden is currently interviewing for a fulltime APRN/PA to join its provider team. The practice details and position specifics are listed below
- Full-Time per schedule below
- Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday and Friday 8:00AM- 4:30PM
One (1) Saturday per month 9:00AM - 12:00Noon
- Call schedule: phone call only, 1:3
- Hospital privileges: Yale New Haven Hospital and Hospital of St. Raphael
- No inpatient rounding, no nursing home rounding
- Practice Hours: Monday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Wednesday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday and Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 12:00noon (3 Saturdays per month)
Practice And Position Details
ProHealth Physicians of Farmington is searching for a family medicine APRN or PA. The practice is in a medical office complex that also houses laboratory, imaging and specialist services. Practice and Position Details
- Seeking Part-time (2-3 days per week)
- Office Hours:
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- No hospital or nursing home rounding
- Call rotated among providers in the practice
- Hospital Privileges: St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
ProHealth Physicians is currently seeking a part-time Sleep Medicine APRN or PA-C. This position is part-time (2-3 days per week, flexible schedule) with the potential to grow to fulltime. ProHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes liability insurance, CME allowances and other offerings.
The ProHealth Sleep Center is an established ancillary program of ProHealth Physicians, a primary care group practice serving over 300,000 patients at 80 locations throughout Connecticut. The Sleep Center currently consists of three medical office locations for consultation and treatment and two testing facilities. The medical practice locations are located in Farmington, West Hartford, and Wallingford, CT with future plans to expand into other communities served by ProHealth. The testing facilities are located in Farmington and Wallingford. Both testing centers are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
The sleep program is directed by a Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician and provides care to ProHealth Physicians patients as well as patients from other practices throughout Connecticut. We encourage you to visit our website at www.prohealthmd.com for more information about ProHealth Physicians and the ProHealth Sleep Center.
Meriden Family Practice is searching for an experienced family medicine APRN. The position is part-time for 36 hours per week and involves on-call responsibilities. There are no hospital rounding or nursing home responsibilities.
The practice is conveniently located directly off I-691 in Meriden in a medical office complex that also houses laboratory and imaging services. This is a large (4 physician, 3 APRN), fast paced practice serving a diverse patient population.
- Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
- If you possess strong clinical assessment skills, professionalism, and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team, we would love to hear from you!
ProHealth offers a competitive benefits and compensation package which includes malpractice, CME allowance, and paid time off, amongst other offerings.
For detailed information about practice openings, or to learn more about ProHealth please:
Contact Brianna Granatelli in Practice