The job you requested, Accounts Receivable Associate, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist
We are aggressively seeking qualified candidates for a Collector/Accounts Receivable opportunity we currently have availablewith one of thelargest third party revenue cycle management companies inthe Lewisville, TX area.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Conducts collection activity on denied andpreviously appealed claims by contacting government agencies, third party payers via phone, email, or online. Provides ongoing appropriate collection activity on appeals until the payer has responded to the appeal.
- Requests additional information from Patients, Medical Records, and others upon request from payors.
- Reviews contracts and identify billing or coding issues and request re-bills, secondary billing, or corrected bills as needed.
- Updates Plan IDs and Patient/Payor demographic information; posts notes and memos to accounts; identify payor issues and trends; and solve recoup issues. Returns accounts to Appeal Writers for next level appeals as needed.
- Identifies payor trends in payment delays and escalates issues to Supervisor.
- Recognizes potential delays with payors such as corrective actions and responds avoid A/R aging. Escalates payment delays/ problem aged account timely to Supervisor.
- Perform special projects and other duties as needed. Assists with special projects by utilizing excel spreadsheets, and must be able to communicate results.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal Laws Regulations for Managed Care and other Third Party Payors.
- 2-3 years experience in hospital,physician or 3rd partybilling, collections experience required
- Experience performing payment follow-up
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel- experience)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- High School Diploma
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and call Da Sean Muckle, Executive Recruiting Manager 1-888-219-6285 ext. 132 and email your resume to email@example.com