The job you requested, AVON Independent Sales Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Agronomy Sales Representative
We are currently seeking an experienced agronomy sales specialist for our Decatur, IN Ag Center.
The successful candidates will conduct meaningful sales calls while making sound agronomic recommendations for seed, crop protection, and crop nutrients using precision ag technologies to maximize client profits.
- Have the ability to make sound recommendations,
- Possess or be willing to obtain a Certified Crop Advisor certification,
- Be able and willing to communicate with agronomy team,
- Possess basic knowledge of sales principles,
- Utilize one-one, team selling, and cross-selling opportunities to maintain and grow sales for the local territory
- Have at least 3-5 years sales experience and a Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Have valid drivers license, a good driving record, a clear criminal background check and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
This position is well compensated through a strong base salary and sales incentive programs, a terrific benefits package, and an opportunity for growth. Candidates who have a desire to work with producers in a fast-paced, cutting-edge organization should send their resume to Bonnie Norris, Human Resources Manager, Harvest Land Co-op, email@example.com , 765-962-1527, PO Box 516, Richmond IN 47375.