The job you requested, AVON Independent Sales Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Division Sales Manager
Metal Powder Products Company (MPP) provides custom-engineered powder metallurgy product solutions to customers in a variety of industries. MPP's Ford Rd. Division (located in St. Marys, PA) is looking for an energetic and dedicated Sales Manager to continue its strong growth profile.
- Member of business team directing MPP Ford Rd division
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Directs inside sales manager
- Works with manufacturing reps as required
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients
- Meets with key clients, to maintain relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other departments within the company
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Whenever feasible, establishes functional uses and requirements of products
- Advertises and promotes MPP products
- Benchmarks the perceived quality of competitors versus MPP
- Carries out and documents contract review
- Promotes customer liaison and service
- Handles customer complaints
- Processes changes and maintains communication with appropriate personnel
- Surveys customer satisfaction
- Interacts with the customer on product design
Directly supervises employees in division sales department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Live in or willing to relocate to St. Marys, PA.
EDUCATION And EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two year technical college preferred. Five years minimum direct powder metal industry experience. Technical background capable of understanding powder metal manufacturing process and design fundamentals. Experience working with customers in sales, quality, or engineering. .
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to understand engineering part prints. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and other groups within the company. Able to communicate effectively in written and oral reports.