The job you requested, Bookkeeper / Administrator, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
CPA firm needs experienced individual to provide a key role in outsourcing services. The primary duties of this position include accounts payable,payroll, credit card reconciliation, bank reconciliations, maintenance of general ledger and financial statement preparation. Will be responsible for all the record-keeping functions of multiple firm clients.
Key functions at which the Accounting Assistant must be proficient include receipts processing and reconciliation, accounts payable processing and payment, general ledger accounting, payroll processing, various management reporting, special projects.
- This is a fast paced positionrequiriestime management and multi-tasking skills.
- 5 years of related experience required
- Quickbooksexperience required (3 yrs minimum)
- Must be a team player
- Must have an ability to compose basic written business communication.
- Should be comfortable working individually with little supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly work flow.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word,and Excel
Please apply via website only and include salary requirements. No phone calls.